See Similar Listings
Community Listing   Canada   ON   Niagara Area   Announcements -

I am looking for generous kind-hearted people | Company Notices, Tenders & Contracts listing i1

You have no shared connections.

2 Listings · Joined: Jan 29, 2017

I am looking for generous kind-hearted people

I am looking for generous kind-hearted people is a Company Notices, Tenders & Contracts listing in Niagara Falls ON
1 / 8
Description:

My name is Joe Macfadyen I am the owner of Macfadyen's Construction And Home Renovations. I am looking to raise money to start up my company. I am trying to raise money to cover cost of new work equipment , purchase property , tools , hire employees , work vehicles... Once I have accomplished my goal of $XXX,XXX - $X,XXX,XXX I can purchase everything I need to get 100's of jobs done each day.With the money I earn over the years I plan on giving back to the community. I want to help out the community by funding programs to help kids stay out of trouble. I want to help the animal shelters and food banks. I believe that no person or animal should ever go without proper food and water. I am accepting Donations , Checks , money of any kind if you can help me with my dream it would be greatly appreciated.You can send Donations ether by check or interact E transfer.This is my banking detailsTD Bank of CanadaTransit number. 01512Institution Number. 004Account Number. 6566559Or send Donations Checks or money to Joe MacfadyenAddress 3628 main Street Niagara falls Ontario L2G 6A8I offer many services to fit all your home improvement and property needs.Visit my website.http://macfadyenshomerenovations.simdif.com/index.htmlThank you all helping a young man and his family accomplish his dream.
Category:
Company Notices, Tenders & Contracts
Posted:
February 14 on Oodle
  1. Macfadyen's Construction And Home Renovations Let me know if you have any questions. – Macfadyen's Construction And Home Renovations
Ask a question or leave a comment...
Important Safety Tips

These might be signs of fraud:

• Really cheap prices
  • Irregular email adresses
  • Contact info in pictures

To learn more, visit the Safety Center or click here to report this listing.

More About this Listing: I am looking for generous kind-hearted people
I am looking for generous kind-hearted people is a Company Notices, Tenders & Contracts listing located in Niagara Falls ON. Find other listings like I am looking for generous kind-hearted people by searching Oodle for Company Notices, Tenders & Contracts Listings in Niagara Falls.